Model Cars Magazine Forum

64 impala lowrider MINI STYLE

david@Minidreams inc.

101_0715.jpg

Click on the insert image icon and you'll get a box in the top left corner.Click on the url address bar and type in the url then click okay,the pic should then go to the post message box.Click on the preview message box to see if it went thru.At least thats how I do it.

Did nt work ! I guess if i can't share here anymore ! ;)

Guest roadkill2525

post-973-1186121764_thumb.jpg

I used Attachments to get this pic from my computer, then insert it from the Manage Current Attachments above the Browse button.

Guest roadkill2525

69CamaroCHP1.jpg

I got a pic from my Photobucket account, I used the Insert Image button below the Font selector and inserted the URL Link into the window. It took a while to figure it out.

20070803_030745copy-vi.jpg

101_0714.jpg

See i tried it just like you guy explained and i keep getting this !

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed

Every pic i have in photobucket has these %7Boption%7D tags and when i try to use the attachment file it says can't read photo information !

###### was so easy before ! I Can take hint when i an't wanted some where and i guess this is the hint i need to see ! If I can't share what i love to do with this site i guess no need being here ! B)

I had trouble when I tried to post a pic here after they changed the forum also, but I didn't give up soo easily... Here's what I did... Start your post thread and write what you want, Minimize this forum and bring up your Photobucket site and pick a pic you want, move the "hand" to IMG Code and LEFT CLICK just to the left of the actual code box. A little yellow box will come up "Copied", then minimize your photobucket and bring the forum back up, left click to get the line where you want it, then just right click and a box will come up and you select "paste"

STEVES_CARS_034_2-1.jpg

then you should have a picture, Hope this helps...

STEVE

I had trouble when I tried to post a pic here after they changed the forum also, but I didn't give up soo easily... Here's what I did... Start your post thread and write what you want, Minimize this forum and bring up your Photobucket site and pick a pic you want, move the "hand" to IMG Code and LEFT CLICK just to the left of the actual code box. A little yellow box will come up "Copied", then minimize your photobucket and bring the forum back up, left click to get the line where you want it, then just right click and a box will come up and you select "paste"

STEVES_CARS_034_2-1.jpg

then you should have a picture, Hope this helps...

STEVE

Ok i am going to try this step 1 last time !

101_0723.jpg

Ok i followed your steps !