Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rest in Peace Brindle

.... I lost one of my little girls at 1:50 AM this morning ............ Brindle, one of our Goldendoodles, had to be put down because of massive internal bleeding into the pleural cavity due to cancer ........... she would have been three years old on Tuesday ............... I'm having a really tough time rationalizing why this happened to one so young and so sweet .............. rest in peace baby girl

Brindle.jpg

Sorry to hear that John, it's always hard losing a loving pet. I have lost many myself over the years but keep hope that we all will be reunited one day.

Charlie

Pro Tech

That's what keeps me going as well, Charlie.

Sry for your loss.. I kw how ur feeling. I'm in the same boat. Our rot/lab mix, found out Tuesday that she has bone cancer an along with that a broken hip an leg.an were gonna have to put her down with on the week .. she is 7 yrs old. An my wife's last kid . She got the pup at six weeks old just days after her histererectomy. ( proly not speld right). So she the kid she couldn't have ...

Prayers go out to I an ur family.

Davin

Edited by mopar01lee

Sorry to hear of your loss. We have three miniature Dachshunds. Ty got sick recently and we found out he is diabetic we almost lost him. Now he gets nine units of insulin in the morning and at night. All three are on a strict feeding schedule now and no treats, just lots of belly rubs. We have the mother, she is the oldest and a puppy from one of the litters. The puppy experience was really cool! Ty was a great father and loved the little babies and missed them when they left.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Our pets are our family, and I know very well the pain you are going thru. We had to put down one of our cats in 2009, due to kidney failure. The redeeming thing was she had lived a long life, almost 20 years. My prayers are with you sir.