Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Contest In Ma. Sun Nov 4th

BAYCON 2007

South Attleboro Massachusetts

at the Knights of Columbus Hall

304 Highland Ave

This an IPMS type show with multiple catagories . There is also a lot of special theme awards so check thier web site at ipmsusa.org . This is the final show in the area of the season , and is a pretty good take .

Tell them Steve D. from Halifax sent ya ...they LOOOOOOVE me there .

Take care and see you around the clubhouse

Steve D.

• 2 weeks later...
BAYCON 2007

South Attleboro Massachusetts

at the Knights of Columbus Hall

304 Highland Ave

This an IPMS type show with multiple catagories . There is also a lot of special theme awards so check thier web site at ipmsusa.org . This is the final show in the area of the season , and is a pretty good take .

Tell them Steve D. from Halifax sent ya ...they LOOOOOOVE me there .

Take care and see you around the clubhouse

Steve D.

Did you give back your awards like you did the previous year? :lol:

Did you give back your awards like you did the previous year? :blink:

Last year I left my awards on the table in silent protest . As I am good friends with a lot of guys in the club I didn't want to make a stink in public . I'll talk to anyone about what happened in person , but I certainly won't discuss it online . (Although from what I hear , I did get racked over the coals on the Club website.........oh well I can take it !)

So this years show went off without a hitch . And no I didn't leave any awards behind . I actually recieved a special award from the club president , which surprised me to say the least .

Take care and see you around the clubhouse ,

Steve D.

Last year I left my awards on the table in silent protest . As I am good friends with a lot of guys in the club I didn't want to make a stink in public . I'll talk to anyone about what happened in person , but I certainly won't discuss it online . (Although from what I hear , I did get racked over the coals on the Club website.........oh well I can take it !)

So this years show went off without a hitch . And no I didn't leave any awards behind . I actually recieved a special award from the club president , which surprised me to say the least .

Take care and see you around the clubhouse ,

Steve D.

Check your PMs