Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

This guy's mental

;)

Seriously, is this possible, by a human?

Oh yeah, I do that ever day.... um on my way to work...

Did you notice he hit the guardrail and the sparks that were flying?

yup...like my avatar? :)

yeah, which was one of the biggest contributing factors to the banning and death of Group B, some of thos accidents you hear about were fan and spectator related. Toinoven's death was just a very horrible mishap. I think I remember hearing during an interview with either Rohl, Toinoven, Vatanen, or Blomqvist but one of them said that after a run in the inspection tent, they would find finger tips and pieces of hand on the splitters and grills from people actually trying to TOUCH the cars at speed when they went by. DO NOT know what they were thinking. Just look at that video I posted up there with the music, those people are nuts. Even today though, yeah they regulate how many people are on the sides and rope the side of the road off, the people can still get a great view and stand practically next to the cars as they go by, insane, it really hasn't changed. Cars are still fast and the drivers are still the real pros. :D