Model Cars Magazine Forum

Transformers Movie Help! Please Read !

Well I've seen the movie and thought it was great. Can't believe how the manufacturers missed the boat on this one. What a fantastic way to introduce new young modelers if they had only kitted these vehicles. The camaros, police charger and solstice alone. Had these been done I would've bought a few of each. Now this is where the help comes in and you're part to help young modelers. I've sent an e-mail to revell and challenge everyone to do the same. My 10 & 12 year old boys would want these in a heart beat if they were available. Thanks and please send an e-mail.

Sidewaze

Edited by sidewaze

the camaro is available in both forms all it would take is painting and decal skills and someone already sells the decals for the new camaro. there was no charger in the movie that was a saleen stang. the solstice wasnt all that great in the movie but i would kill to have optimus prime and ironhide in scale

Hello gent's ;) I have written AMT, REVELL, Lindberg about twenty times trying to pitch the idea since ive seen the movie in the summer. Since there was no feedback i simply started my own transformer collection. For Optimus i used the Peterbilt 359. Bumble bee of course was the concept camaro. Rachet will be the H2. This is what i have for right now. I only wish they would make the GMC topkick and the Pontiac. I try to imagine being one of the guys at the marketing table at the companies to see what would sell. I think the Transformer collection would be a site to see in display cases in the "model car world'. Well thats jus my insight on the whole matter. Thanx for listening!

Peace B)

AJulia