Model Cars Magazine Forum

Help with Revell AAR Cuda 7601 Kit

Greetings. I have the Revell #7601 Kit (was molded in Green). I am trying to get new clear plastic. I need the windshield, rear window, and rear side windows. I've contact Revell and they just told me that these parts are unavailable. So I'm looking at the other Cuda kits like the 85-4268 2 n 1 kit. Does anyone know if this or any Current kits have the same parts that will fit? Thanks in advance for any help.

Greg

hey Greg, I may be able to help you out, I have a few of the first issue of this kit (the bastardized one) and one of the newer kits. I will have to compare the numbers, if it is the older kit, I can help you out, if it is the newer one, maybe not.

What is wrong with the original clear plastic parts? Clear plastic can be polished (carefully) and dipped in Future. Sometimes they will look better than new. Even if painted, they can be soaked in Super Clean and look great after. About the only reason to seek new clear is if cracked, or glue bombed. HTH