Model Cars Magazine Forum

M/T's 1/16 Grand Am FC

AZ Boy

Thanks Mark! Do you have the one molded in yellow or white? My original body was the yellow-molded one, but the one I ended up using was white plastic (which was much less problematic when it came to the white roof and decklid on the car).

Thanks Mark! Do you have the one molded in yellow or white? My original body was the yellow-molded one, but the one I ended up using was white plastic (which was much less problematic when it came to the white roof and decklid on the car).

Mines molded in white plastic....not too many large scale kits I like but I am a Pontiac fan shame no one ever made those in factory stock 1/25th scale. I did have the 1/8th scale 81? Pontiac Trans Am kit but it left with many others after a break in here last Christmas...bummer.

Edited by disabled modeler

Very Nice Build!!!!! Saw Butch Mass run the car at Great Lakes Dragway Union Grove Wisconsin. Lil John Buttera (Builder) was helping the team sort the car. Lil John was a long way from his shop in Cali but just a few miles from his home town Kenosha Wisconsin. Great two part read on the history of this car on NHRA's web site. Always loved that car but it was evil. jwrass