Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

7 minutes ago, Venom said:

Ok, now I’m thinking the internet makes it too easy to look these quotes up ... I’ll make sure my next one’s a lot harder.

Actually, it’s weird,I just watched this movie a few nights ago.Another great Stephen King story.Bring on the next quote.lol

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

...Bring on the next quote.lol

Okay, you asked for it ..... Dig deep.

”This may not be the right time to say this, but .... I’m sorry, but I won’t be coming back after Christmas. I got a job with aerospace.”

54 minutes ago, Venom said:

Okay, you asked for it ..... Dig deep.

”This may not be the right time to say this, but .... I’m sorry, but I won’t be coming back after Christmas. I got a job with aerospace.”

Dam no idea.U got me.How about this.”Shoot rollers,no..Yea“.dam.Its Pretty easy.

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

Dam no idea.U got me.How about this.”Shoot rollers,no..Yea“.dam.Its Pretty easy.

It does sound kinda familiar, but I’m really not much of a movie buff ... so I give up😕

Here’s another quote from the same movie of the previous quote.... “You’re not even breathing hard you’re hurrying home so fast.”

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

This is a guess.Is it “Stand and Deliver”?Saw this movie sort of recently.

Dude...you are the movie guru! I was sure I was going to have to give another quote.... it’s a great movie!

That first quote was one of the teachers speaking during their first board meeting

Edited by Venom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...