Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL Milwaukee 23 - Sat. April 11th, Waukesha, WI

High octane

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is only FIVE weeks today in Waukesha, Wisconsin from 3 - 9 p.m. and the theme this year is HEMI. It's looking to be another great show this year with LOTS of models on the display tables, rock 'n roll music, club and manufacturer displays, raffle, and great camaraderie. I hope to see some of you members there.

• 3 weeks later...

ONLY two more weeks 'til the Milwaukee NNL 23 on Saturday April 11th. I heard that Rod Maskiw and Dennis Ezmerlian will be drivin' down from Winnipeg, Canada again for this show. It should be a lot of fun as it has been every year in the past. Hope to see some of you forum members there.

The show was great with the weather sunny and 65 and LOTs of model cars/trucks on the tables (776). A large raffle, music, different model car clubs represented, and great camaraderie. I'm already lookin' forward to next years event. Yes the RPM club made a strong showing with 16 members. I sure hope that I can get to the NNL North, next year maybe???

• 2 weeks later...