Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sleeper photos

For some reason, I seem to be able to find very few sleeper interior photos on-line. Considering that the 1:25 and 1:16 kits seem to have no interiors (or minimal), scratching up an interior may have to be an option for me to look into (especially when I tackle a 1:16 scale kit).

Anyone have links to some good sleeper interior photos? I'm looking specifically for Peterbilt and Kenworth.

Thanks, fellas,

Edited by Roadrunner

I have some that I took before I had to give up the 2012 Pete 386 I had with Werner Enterprises. This was the truck, and sorry for some dirt, I found the camera and took the pics before the vacuum came out! :lol: This was a pretty basic style setup, but I'm sure the more upscale interiors wouldn't be much different, except with maybe doors on the cabinets. This one only had vinyl curtains across the bottom two closets.

HPIM4104.jpg

Bottom passenger side closet and TV shelf. The curtain in this pic is the main sleeper curtain.

HPIM4116.jpg

TV shelf

HPIM4118.jpg

Rear passenger side upper storage, and this one even though it was the midroof sleeper, had a second upper bunk. It wasn't practical to use though, unless you were short, for a 6 foot tall person like me to sit up with it down a removable head would have been handy!! :lol:

HPIM4119.jpg

Rear wall storage, passenger side to middle

HPIM4120.jpg

Continued in next post due to pic limit per post.

Rear wall storage, middle to driver's side

HPIM4121.jpg

Driver's side upper storage

HPIM4122.jpg

Better pic of position of upper bunk, and on window equipped sleepers, it would be just above the window, and the side door from to pic extended from just below the top bunk down past lower main bunk and to the under bunk storage box.

HPIM4123.jpg

HPIM4124.jpg

Drivers side closet.

HPIM4127.jpg

Continued next post

Storage shelf above driver's side closet.

HPIM4125.jpg

HPIM4126.jpg

Control panel for rear HVAC controls. This was on the rear side (facing rear of sleeper) of the driver's side lower closet. The extension above it is the upper storage area. The black box with "Espar" on it is the under bunk heater controls for winter. All that was visible of the heater itself other than the control box was the vent that exited through the rear floor wall under the front edge of the lower bunk.

HPIM4135.jpg

Oh, and by the way, the red lenses on the bunk lights were not factory, I changed them from the clear for "mood" lighting! :lol:

Dash. The black knob on the right hand section of it is a power fifth wheel release. Instead of reaching under the trailer to pull the release handle, all I had to do was roll down the legs and disconnect the air lines, then get in and pull the knob out and drive out from under the trailer.

HPIM4128.jpg

Hope these help.

Edited by highway