Model Cars Magazine Forum

Goodguys 11th Annual Colorado Nationals Model Contest

KT EASTMAN

I thought I would put this one in early so everyone will know!!! The 11th Annual GoodGuys Colorado Nationals model car show is being held from May 30-June 1 2008 8-5 fri-sat 8-3 sun @ the Larimer county fairgrounds(The Ranch) in Lovelend Colorado. Admission is $15 adult, $12 senior, $6 kids(7-12), Free parking. To enter the Model contest is FREE with paid admission and you will recieve a pass to get back in on Sunday to retrive your model. There will be a Revell-Monogram sponsored Make-N-Take for the kids on Saturday @ noon until we run out of kits!!! Last year we actually held a second M&T on Sunday. If you would like to help with the M&T let us know and we will get you in to the show for free!!! For more info. please contact John Lunger BROCANE5@COMCAST.NET 719-594-8210 or myself DATZ280T@MSN.COM . We have been growing every year and this year should be the best so come out even if you do not have a car to display and hang out at one of the biggest model car contest in Colorado!!! See you there!!!!! I-25 north of Denver exit 259 the Ranch is on the east side of I-25. Thanks!!!! KT www.good-guys.com www.larimer.org/theranch/

Edited by KT EASTMAN

• 3 weeks later...

KT got your email. I will check my schedule but my wife usually has to run a Special Olympics event that weekend.

I will gladly do the pics for you if I can. I would love to have Greg publish another Rocky Mtn Good Guys event.

D

KT got your email. I will check my schedule but my wife usually has to run a Special Olympics event that weekend.

I will gladly do the pics for you if I can. I would love to have Greg publish another Rocky Mtn Good Guys event.

D

Hey Darin,

Good to hear from you!!! If you can make it out that would be great!!! I fully understand that you have become a busy man!!! We would sure love to see you at the show even if you cannot stay to do photos!! If you cannot, I may just have to suck it up and learn how to take better pics!! B) We all miss seeing you at the GoodGuys and at the "Lakeside" shows!!! Take care!!! KT

• 2 months later...