#1 TedsModeling

TedsModeling

MCM Avid Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Full Name:Ted Bowe

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

We all love Charlie's parts and now it's even easier and faster than ever to get them.

I am currently stocking Pro Tech's complete line of 1/25 and 1/16 scale parts.

Charlie has allowed me to be the only online retailer to cover all of his inventory.

Have you seen his latest release? A 1/25 scale Drag Racing Parachute Kit.

How is this different?  It's not your one-piece paint-it item.  It has a resin core over which you apply the included material and straps. This has to be the most realistic chute out there.

ptmc8.jpg ptmc8assembled.jpg

Look for his 1/25 scale items in the left column of my home page under '1/25 SCALE' and the 1/16 scale items are scattered through the many '1/16 SCALE' sections.

You can also search just for Pro Tech items by scale under the category 'SHOP BY MANUFACTURER'.

I normally ship the day after you order.

PM or email me with any questions.

Here is a direct link: http://tedsmodelingmarketplace.com/

#2 Pro Tech

Pro Tech

MCM Ohana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

Hi guys! Pro Tech has teamed up with Ted's Modeling Marketplace to offer our complete line of products (1/25 and 1/16 scale) to those that would rather pay with credit cards or paypal as I do not offer these payment options. Ted's is the only authorized online dealer to carry my full product line so if you need a certain item you know he will have it. Thanks for your continued support of our products!

Charlie

Pro Tech

Edited by Pro Tech, 29 January 2013 - 05:23 AM.