Model Cars Magazine Forum

Two from Gran Turismo

935k3

I am currently building the Xanavi Nismo GTR R-34 and will be building the 99 Toyota GT1. P aint on the r34 is Tamiya TS-8 Ital;ian Red and TS-17 Gloss Aluminum with TS-13 Clear. The GT-1 is Tamiya TS-49 Bright Red and Krylon White for the evil(Marlboro) triangles.

f_Dcp6357m_9779d87.jpg

f_Dcp6360m_d986d03.jpg

f_Dcp6364m_1f0636e.jpg

Nick, I beg to differ, but I stand to be educated.

What do you prefer?

Is there something better?

Great builds so far, Dale

Thanks,

And I wanted to ask Nick if he is such a good driver to get the old PC version of Grand Prix Legends, it is one of the toughest to drive of all video games.

Ok first off, I prefer Forza Motorsports. Now before you say, ahh he's just a 360 owner, of course, he's just one of those who buys it for the crashes. I owned a PS2 and Gran Turismo 3 and 4, loved them, I played GT5 on PS3, was not impressed, great graphics, but was basically GT4 and the handling and sounds are the EXACT same from GT4, those tires are a joke. I'd rather sacrifice graphics and prettiness for realism in handling, damage, and tire noises besides, "Green Hell", the Ring, is much better in Forza 2 B) PGR4 still has the best tracks and cars I think.

I want to get a gaming computer soooo bad, rFactor, WTCC 07, GTR2, etc. I really want to play that game, everyone says it's so realistic and great sounds and everything, and I love the old F1 cars. I have played GT Legends on the computer and boy, if it didn't lag so much, I would still be playing it but it is a beautiful game. I just wish it was easier to play, better to download cars and tracks and better play for my computer.

Ehhh TOCAs beats ALL of them. Oh my dad and I competed when we had that game on here. My dad had a setup for every car and some had multiple for different tracks and he had dry, intermediate, and wet settings too. Crazy, we set times on there, that was a fun game, I don't think i'll ever play a game that fun ever. I need to get a copy of that again. :)

Supposedly RacePro is supposed to decimate all and from SimBin, what do you expect, supposed to be the new king of racing simulation.

Edited by Nick F40