Model Cars Magazine Forum

There are some n the web, PCS has albums I just don't remember where.

As to the seats, I assume they are the same as a regular car but this is a side-loader so it's possible something was modified. If it were a regular car, it would be perfectly understandable to do the seats this way to allow people in and out of the back seat

They built the actual bodies for the Hearse/Limo conversions in my plant. The only differences were they have more steel re-enforcements at the Body Attachment points, and more Body Attach. points. The basic cab is all DeVille. No special seats or anything. And factory seats are 6 way power.up, down, forward, back,forward tilt, reward tilt. They come as a rolling body, but with no back doors or trunk lid(those would be stripped in a conversion.).But it IS a completely drivable vehicle. WITH a RADIO! AND AIR! They looked kinda funny sittin in their contaianment area, all tagged up an ready to ship, but they's missin the rear glass, rear doors an trunk lids! DUHHHHH!!!!!. Someone ferget sumpin? :) Oh yeah, they only build SIX per hour! Now THAT was a job to have! :)