Model Cars Magazine Forum

Is there any interest in a super detailed 1/12 big or small block chevy engine out here?

Hi guys I'm new here. I am a big armour builder and I do alot of my own parts in resin. I am currently making a detailed 427 for my monogram 1/12 1969 Camaro and I could make more of them if there was some interest. I have the real engine for a go by and am doing it right down to the crank and rocker arm detail. I may even do a PE gasket set. I want to do a disassembled engine/garage dio. Just curious to see if there is. Anyways, there is some great work here, and I am really motivated by it!

Hi guys I'm new here. I am a big armour builder and I do alot of my own parts in resin. I am currently making a detailed 427 for my monogram 1/12 1969 Camaro and I could make more of them if there was some interest. I have the real engine for a go by and am doing it right down to the crank and rocker arm detail. I may even do a PE gasket set. I want to do a disassembled engine/garage dio. Just curious to see if there is. Anyways, there is some great work here, and I am really motivated by it!

Ooh......me me me me.........please. :lol:

Aye, I'd be a definitely interested party to this....Have you given thought to different induction set-ups as well....? Thinking Dominators.... B):lol:

I have a 69 as one of my next large projects, but I need to find, or scratch up 2 big Dominator Holleys.....Soon as I get the big Datto done.

I've mastered a set of 1/12 Watanabe rims and tyres for the Datsun, but they also fit very nicely under a Camaro....it has been tested.... :D

Oh, and welcome.. ;)

cheers

Greg

Edited by stump

• 2 months later...