Model Cars Magazine Forum

OSL, the only kits that come to mind with bench seats are the 70 Chevy Impala, and the old 70 Ford Police cruiser kits.If there are any newer kits with bench seats, maybe one of the other guys can let us know.How 'bout it fellas? ;)

There are a few others. The Lindberg 64 Dodge 330 2-Door Sedan (and all of it's numerous variations) and 53 Ford's, Revell 66 Malibu Wagon-59 & 60 Impala's-69 Torino Talladega, Jo-Han reissued 68 Plymouth Fury I 4-Door Sedan (police car) 64 & 68 Cadillac Deville's, the awful AMT/Ertl/RC2 68 Plymouth/Road Runner, many of the AMT 50's kits....56-57 Ford, 55-57-58 Chevrolet's, 59 El Camino, the AMT 60 Ford Starliner and 66 Fairlane 500 427 Ht. Many of these are easily found and inexpensive, others a little more difficult. These are "off the top of my head". I'm sure there are others. :) Fury3

Well the new mercury from revell has a nice bench, AMT 62 impala, Revell 48 ford convertible.

You're thinking of the '62 Belair's, the Impala Verts had buckets with a console in between them(wish they did come with an optional bench, as it would match the interior for a base Hardtop I want to build).....

If OSL wants to do a Custom Interior, he can use the full '62 Belair interior, modify the door panels if wanted, but add the Bufford dash.....

Edited by Dragon7665