Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ira's 2013 BUILDS!

Ira

You are an artist Ira. Your imagination, execution and results are a delight. I'd love to see your parts room. I also admire your courage to slice into everything you get your hands on. I'm too conservative in that way.

Thanks for the kind words Mike!

Yeah, I do have a lot of parts... B)

Fantastical! Crazymazing!

Mere mortal words just don't do your talent justice. Those are fantasmagorical! I usually try to avoid using the word 'awesome' too much ~ because I think it is used too much ~ but your stable of 2013 builds certainly has earned it. AWESOME!!

WOW Dan!

Thanks so much... B)

Edited by Ira

ira you are the king of the obscure , the difefrent and the fun builds and loved every one !!!! hope to see more madness from you in 2014 !!!

Thanks Richard!

I've got some Fun New Projects started already... B)

If anyone smells something like burnt electronics don't worry about it, that was just my brain frying from the awesomeness I just witnessed. :D

^ Hail to the king! *bows*

Amazing builds Ira, can't wait to see what you cook up this year.

Thanks Jonathan!

B)

Ira you are a sick man....in the best possible way. We are seriously lucky to have you sharing your work on this forum. My favorite's, San Fransisco vs the Flying Saucers and Romulan Raptor because I actually followed your wip on that one. These are truly work's of art that deserve title's. Can't wait to see what this bring's.