Model Cars Magazine Forum

SUPER PRO MOD

baddgass

Thanks Rob. But after seeing the pics, i don't like that wing, just looks fun to me :huh: some back work. :)

I was going to be nice Derrick and not mention it but, yes it does look a bit akward on there... Shorten it up a bit maybe... ;)

I gotta ask.... Is that engine actually in scale? It's freakin' HUGE! Almost looks like you've got a 1/16th scale engine in a 1/25th scale body. Wow!

FREAKIN HUGEEEEEEEEEE! B) Yes it's the wright scale Terry, it's a 1/24 Ross Gibson eng. with a high hat.

I too thought that the Gibson engines are too large. I was going to use one in my current 55 Chevy project, but opted for an engine that came in the Sportsman kit instead. The blower assembly is almost as large as the driver would be in the car. Don't get me wrong though, it does look great, and the detail is second to none. Nice work!!!

The wing doesnt look like a winged express ironing board anymore(just messin). Looks 110% better. Please take this with heart your motor looks great but its overpowering the car.

Don't be so serious it,s a model, it's not real GEES!!!! Have fun people.

I too thought that the Gibson engines are too large. I was going to use one in my current 55 Chevy project, but opted for an engine that came in the Sportsman kit instead. The blower assembly is almost as large as the driver would be in the car. Don't get me wrong though, it does look great, and the detail is second to none. Nice work!!!

A 14/71 blower is a big mother. U guy need to watch pro mods on TV, you'll see how big the engines rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks for look in Derrick :lol:

Don't be so serious it,s a model, it's not real GEES!!!! Have fun people.

A 14/71 blower is a big mother. U guy need to watch pro mods on TV, you'll see how big the engines rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks for look in Derrick :lol:

This is weird because I actually do race cars w/ my father & have seen up close A real Promod, let alone for the past 15 yrs. Been around the race track for about 30 to 40 years. No ones being serious, just giving input & opinions. Keep building strong & hard. You are good.

This is weird because I actually do race cars w/ my father & have seen up close A real Promod, let alone for the past 15 yrs. Been around the race track for about 30 to 40 years. No ones being serious, just giving input & opinions. Keep building strong & hard. You are good.

Home Boy like i was saying it's a model, i can build it the way i like it not the way u like it. But if u like to get in to a pissing match, i'm a retire mechanical engineer was a jet engine mech in the NAVY. Had 3 race car run super pro, and a low 10s bike. And as for over powering a car with a blower, u can over drive or under drive it to make power. And i get 45 yrs. of being around it. So if u think u get the nuts bring your best to SYLVANIA, OHIO NNL NATIONALS and i'll bring mine, this coming yr. is drag raceing. SO check with RONE he knows me, and come on down. LOVE U Derrick aka ( BADDGASS )

Edited by baddgass

Home Boy like i was saying it's a model, i can build it the way i like it not the way u like it. But if u like to get in to a pissing match, i'm a retire mechanical engineer was a jet engine mech in the NAVY. Had 3 race car run super pro, and a low 10s bike. And as for over powering a car with a blower, u can over drive or under drive it to make power. And i get 45 yrs. of being around it. So if u think u get the nuts bring your best to SYLVANIA, OHIO NNL NATIONALS and i'll bring mine, this coming yr. is drag raceing. SO check with RONE he knows me, and come on down. LOVE U Derrick aka ( BADDGASS )

Do I read a CHALLENGE. LOSER GET SMASHED WITH A HAMMER!

KAPOOWWWW!

Do I read a CHALLENGE. LOSER GET SMASHED WITH A HAMMER!

KAPOOWWWW!

I,LL BRING THE HAMMER. :(