Model Cars Magazine Forum

Slowly's Model T

slowlylearning

• 2 weeks later...

I will agree with you on having tools and learning more to hone the skills

but

You do have the talent and it shows in your builds, mock ups, "IDEAS!"

Please dont stop on the bucket, several of "Us" want to see it finished

You have the ability and it shows in your work.

Thank You for sharing

Later

Russ

;)

Edited by rustybill1960

Thanks for the friendly words guys :) It's an eclectic way of doing things, but I like jumping from built to build trying out different styles and ideas. The fun really ends for me when the paint goes on, so most of my builds usually dont get 'done'.

Right now Im trying to come up with ideas for this TBucket, I saw a picture of a red hotrod, I think it was a 32, that had a snub nose and a supercharged flathead mounted behind the body. Might give it a go. I have a gearbox from a Jaguar V12 LeMans car that I could modify to look a bit more dated. Some feedback would be appreciated, also some ideas. I want to do something a tad different than the usual T Bucket, not that theres anything wrong with them I just want to push myself to do some silly things with model cars.

Awesome work so far! I hear you on not finishing. I try to make myself finish one before starting another one but that doesn't always work out... :)

On the wheels- IMHO I think your scratchbuilt wheels on front and some steelies on the back, maybe with wide-whites, would be the perfect look.