Model Cars Magazine Forum

TWICE DA CHEESE!

Dr. Cranky

Thanks, chaps . . . here are some more progress pics . . .

All right, maties, as we heat into this Tuesday's lunch hour . . . here are the mock up pictures . . . as they finally loaded up . . . enjoy . . .

I don't know if you guys can tell from these pictures, but there's no trace of the decal paper, which is the magic of using Future, then decal with Micro Sol, and then dullcoat . . .

IMG_4-vi.jpg]

IMG_0004-vi.jpg

Hey, I realized I don't have a steering wheel yet. I need to look through the scrap box . . . :lol:

IMG_7-vi.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, gents . . I appreciate it . . . okay, now we can continue with the lunch hour candy.

Here are some more pics . . . enjoy . . .

IMG_0011-vi.jpg

IMG_0012-vi.jpg

There's something mighty real about all those exhaust pipes not lining up right . . . :lol::D:D

Wow, plum colored headlight buckets . . .maybe I am over reaching into those seldom used colors . . .

IMG_0014-vi.jpg

Hmmm, i could use a rat or two, think ya could ship to sweden?

Looking good on theese two metal rats, the one with the roof kinda makes ya think of poison ivy..

tell you what let me get some extra $ and i will buy all the rats i can get

then sell them here for about $1.00-$2.00 + shipping

Here's the interior of ACES WILD (Green rat!):

I did the cushion with two part epoxy and I think it came out better than the other cushions, so I guess practice makes perfect. Also, don't ask about the chain under the seat!!! :(

I would imagine the chain is for the brakes? :(

tell you what let me get some extra $ and i will buy all the rats i can get

then sell them here for about $1.00-$2.00 + shipping

You know... what's scaring me here is, i'm not sure youre kidding me.....

I was thinking more in terms of self protection . . . a piece of chain does quite a bit of damange!

Which is also why I thought of having a caged rat on the passenger side . . . for protection. A little sign that reads: Do Not Feed My Rat For It Is Rabid!

The other thing that would be cooler than say, 1/24th scale rats, would be a Rat Fink leaning back on the seat with his feet up on the dashboard smokiing a stoggie! :(:(:(

ACES WILD is pretty darn close to being finished. I have to touch up a couple little brackets, braces and stuff and it's done. I want to dust the tires a little bit, and maybe the interior or I might not test fate and just leave it alone!!! :(:blink:;)

IMG_4-vi.jpg

IMG_4-vi.jpg

IMG_10-vi.jpg

Stay tuned in for just a few more . . .

Yep, I've started working on my homework! Also, I really like the mismatched tire idea . . .

How about making the mismatched tire a different size than the rest? :)

And make sure to get that caged rat!!

Awesome pics, love your work, and cant wait for that "how-to" people talk about!