Model Cars Magazine Forum

mpc 33 chevy panel

sdrodder

Well wanted to sent these pics to awbecrazy but never got to it. So here are some pics of the project i want to start later on. Got it for 10 bucks at freds model world. Has the doors cut out bably but its complete and even has some wierd stuff for the back. Well whatcha think? Oh and its inspired by Gramps es build :lol::lol:

post-2836-1219528255_thumb.jpg

post-2836-1219528282_thumb.jpg

post-2836-1219528335_thumb.jpg

Flor, is that Fred Sterns your talkinabout? I tried to get stuff from him before, but he's ALWAYS got some lame-o excuse for not having whats on the newsletter in stock! I gotta find it, It's in my other warehouse, always somethin, so I just quit tryin to deal with him. You made a good catch kiddo, I've seen those built ups goin on the Bay for alot more than 10 bucks! Good score! :P

Flor, is that Fred Sterns your talkinabout? I tried to get stuff from him before, but he's ALWAYS got some lame-o excuse for not having whats on the newsletter in stock! I gotta find it, It's in my other warehouse, always somethin, so I just quit tryin to deal with him. You made a good catch kiddo, I've seen those built ups goin on the Bay for alot more than 10 bucks! Good score! :P

George, yes its fred sterns. I have gotten those wierd excuses too. Ususaly when i got the news letter i had my mom order it like 10 days after and most of the stuff was gone. Well till one day my mom let me talk to him and i saw why. If you call him and look for special stuff he will put it on the list but if you get it before the list goes out he wont remove it from the list. Then someone else wants it and its gone. He has actually a good buisiness and personaly like dealing with him. :blink: I get lots of good stuff from him. The only thing i am always late at are parts. But i got lots of car kit. Last time i bought 3 henry j parts cars for 5 bucks. One was even chope and kustomized but needed to be build. :o So i actually had good lick. Hey i will pm you and give ya some tips. :blink:

Gee Florian, I thought everyone had one of those old things laying around. ;)

Nice score though. It's gonna make a cool rod, can't wait to see what you do with it.

I do have all the parts for mine but the headlight bar's broke in the center.

bb1463651914ad247275284a48size-vi.jpg

1220075c575a0e401a1e7e6db0size-vi.jpg

Steve sweet truck. Yeah my headlights are broken apart too. I have lots of work to do on it. Wanted to buy parts of Ebay but it was the origional 9in1 with the convert body, fenders, panel body and ton of usefull stuff but it went for like 50 bucks(money that i dont have). I have the amt 32 convert and vampire van which i am making into a nice sweet engines from hell hearse :blink: Well this one will be wierd. Hey steve does yours have the six in it? You know what is it okay if i pm you. Need couple questions answered ;)