Model Cars Magazine Forum

new guy saying hi and have a question

my name is james and i just joined the forum, wanted to say hi to everyone. been lurking around for awhile before i joined and kinda noticed something, which brings me to the question. does the majority of the people on this sight only build hot rods and muscle cars? i build a vast selection of cars and trucks, muscle, hotrod, lowriders, trucks, and tuners. right now im building an acura rsx and i havent noticed alot of tuners on this sight. kinda looking for new ideas for mods. just a question really love the sight. once again hi to all.

I think you'll find quite a variety of stuff here...maybe mostly muscle cars and street rods, but you also have folks who build trucks, bikes, tuners, exotic race cars, drag racers, NA$CAR...I usually look at it all...if it isn't something I'd build myself I can still appreciate the work that goes into it. Oh and by the way...WELCOME! :D

Hello James,

Welcome aboard!

The car model hobby in general, usually leans towards muscle cars (Mopars in particular) and hot rods. Those have always been very popular. But you'll find here a bit of everything. From modern factory stock (me) to customs, tuners, muscle era, classics, early iron, racing, trucks, off road, motorcycles etc. etc.

The beauty of this is that you can find inspiration in something you never thought about, and who knows, you may end up building something totally different.

Enjoy!

Thanks,