Model Cars Magazine Forum

What would you like to see made?

Hey Michael-Dirt Modeler, I just placed my 1st order with you and very excited about getting it. I downloaded your plans for the dirt car and would like to ask you could you do the same for the Pro Mods. You have some really neat items.

Thanks for the compliments, I shipped all the orders i received this weekend today, so expect it to arrive late this week.

I wouldn't mind doing a promod full chassis plans. Though it likely won't be for a while.. 2012 sometime. I've a similar request for a sprint car. For the next few months i'm going to be concentrating on getting a few models together for NNL West 2012. I really want a dirt car or two into a modeling magazine. My top priority is moving dirt race car modeling more into the mainstream, instead of just junk box builds that are the norm.

Hey Michael, I received my order today. Very good merchandise and fast shipping.

Thank you

I'm glad i don't do all my business from memory :) i thought your order was from this weekend.

Anyhow. It's great that everyone has been liking the parts. I can continue expanding the selection.

I try to ship quickly. Domestic Photoetch-only orders almost always will ship next business day. Canadian/Foreign orders can take an extra day or to as I have to actually go to the post office for customs forms. Resin orders are delayed as i'm setting up new equipment, but i'll soon have a nice stock of resin parts so they'll be shipping next day as well.