Model Cars Magazine Forum

Phoenix Contest

showrodfreak

Yo, Simon & Mike! Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday in Phoenix for the Desert Scale Classic 6!! Be sure to look me up!

For anyone else thinking about what to do next weekend, here's the goods:

2010DSCflyer.jpg

And, as an extra added attraction (just in case you're in the mood) ... there's a 1:1 Show & Shine just a mile away Saturday morning 35th Ave & Bell Road) and a huge one Saturday night, not far from the after-show barbeque.

We got yur car joneses (scale or big) covered next Saturday!

Edited by Danno

Just an FYI for those of you that want to have your Registration Forms filled out before you get to the show you can down load them from the Moonlight Modelers home page as well as the class rules.

I'm looking forward to going and meeting anyone that's going from this board.

Marty

Thanks for that link.

I'm sure I met some of you guys but not connected to this board so it will be great to put a face on some of you.

I will have two tables, set up with the model kits in the white plastic crates.

Please stop by and say hello.

Arizona diecast,

Tom Allen

Bumping this up ~~~ just one last time.

TOMORROW!!!!!!

Desert Scale Classic 6

9am.

3720 W. Greenway Road.

Phoenix.

Be there!!

Go to Moonlight Modelers webpage for the flyer, class rules, and downloadable registration page; print 'em up and be ready for Express Registration.

[http://www.moonlightmodelers.com/]

My link

In addition to the 2-N-1 Show/Contest (critically-judged competition for non-club members and peoples choice balloting for entries by members of Cactus Car Modelers), there will be a huge swap meet/vendor sale, Make-N-Take for the kids, on-site concessions and food, all-day raffle, car trivia contests, skill demonstration, videos, and multi-media awards presentations for 27 classes (including Juniors) plus Master Awards!

Only one mile away, a 1:1 Cruise-In.

The traditional After DSC Barbeque will be held following the show/contest, open to contestants and participants. And, another 1:1 Cruise-In Show-N-Shine nearby that evening! Whew! What a day!

See entries from all around: AZ, CA, NM, TX, and PR.

Don't miss it!!

Just wanted to let anyone from here that is going to this show and I haven't already met, that I will be there and have a In N Out Burger t-shirt on and will be taking lots of pictures for the Moonlight Modelers web site.. So if you see me please say hi............. :D