Model Cars Magazine Forum

63 chevy 2 nova outlaw prostreet updates 10/31/14

tyrone

Hey Tyrone wanted to say thanks for answering all my questions and going out of your way to explain your tricks of the trade so to speak at the show Saturday. Pictures don't do your models justice can't wait to see what's next.

Brian... thanks a million man, I enjoyed meeting you as well, and I REALLY enjoyed meeting and talking to all who came up to say hello... I love building these type of builds, and anyone who has an interest in trying to build these types of builds I'm willing to help in any way... the show was awesome... and the compliments and cudos, and fellowship was better than any award... :D

Tyrone good meeting you Saturday , you are indeed very talented , your cars were amazing !

Please Stay in touch.......

Leonard

Tyrone good meeting you Saturday , you are indeed very talented , your cars were amazing !

Please Stay in touch.......

Leonard

Leonard... glad to meet you as well, your models are incredible as well... enjoyed talking to you also, seemed like the time just flew by..lol... can't wait to get together again and talk models, I posted an album of pics on my fb page, and they are loving your builds.... take care and talk to you soon...