Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom 3 way hearse(from the now defunct buildoff)

Custom Hearse

Had started a build off with Evilone, But lost the computer and couldn't finish it. I am now going to finish it here. To see the original build off click on this link:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Here's the progress so far....

IMG_1062.jpg

Here's the completed custom front roll pan....

IMG_1046.jpg

Another pic....

IMG_1056.jpg

And yet another....

IMG_1055.jpg

And a shot of the custom rear roll pan....

IMG_1051.jpg

And another....

Let me know what you think, and thanks for looking!

Thanks guys! I've got other plans for more customizing also.... I picked up a 737 cid Thumper motor from Gibson Engines, with the supercharger from the Hemi Hunter motor, and I thought about using it for this build.... What do ya think? Too much maybe?

Edited by Custom Hearse

• 3 months later...
Come on you can tell us. :P I promise we wont laugh :D

Yeah right!

O.K. here's what happened.... I had the box with the pieces of the kit sitting behind my modem when the internet went down. I picked up the box and set it down on my chair so I could work on the modem. Just before I started working on the modem, I said to myself 'with the way things are going, I'll probably forget I set that there and sit on it.' And what do you know, I DID! I didn't damage any parts except.... THE DOORS! I broke the tops of the doors off.

I put a want ad on the buy sell trade forum for another body so I could cut the doors off of it, but no luck with that, so I found 2 doors from another hearse kit that didn't have have the broken doors, but the side trim was sanded off, which I wanted to keep on there, so I repaired the 2 original doors, and sanded off the trim on the body and 2 repaired doors.

My fat hind end strikes again (hmmm.... it rhymes, I'm a poet and didn't know it!)!!!!

Now you can laugh to your hearts content.... 15.gif

Edited by Custom Hearse