Model Cars Magazine Forum

old wrecker and tow truck pictures

Hey Nick, glad that one was of interest. Heres one that has always caught my eye ,a 46 Chevy, thought the Revell 41

kit might me a good base to start off with and build something like this. Use Plaskits 2 ton wheels and tires and

think it might be a good build opportunity. A lot of scratch work for sure but well worth it.

http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/images/hardy_spanky_1946b.jpg

http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/images/hardy_spanky_1946c.jpg

Rick

Hi Rick, noticed your in Oshawa, you ever come over here to Dailey Hobbies?

Funny enough, I've got those pictures on my Harddrive :lol: and was thinking almost the exact same thing.

Nick

Nick,

Other then Model Express I pretty much get most of my kits and scratchbuild materials from Randy.

Great place and great slection. Haven't been over in a few months kinda put building anything on

the back burner for a while given some health issues. Have to get over soon and see what kind of

trouible I can get my wallett into though !! LOL.

Rick

Nick,

Other then Model Express I pretty much get most of my kits and scratchbuild materials from Randy.

Great place and great slection. Haven't been over in a few months kinda put building anything on

the back burner for a while given some health issues. Have to get over soon and see what kind of

trouible I can get my wallett into though !! LOL.

Rick

Same here Dennis and Randy are both great guys. I gotta get over there too, Randy's got a '82-'93 S10 Ext cab and '82-'89 S10 Grille waiting for me.

Nick

• 4 weeks later...