Model Cars Magazine Forum

Concept 36,

Chas SCR

Just got done shooting the Pearl over the red, Tomorrow I get to put the chrome and tail light bezzels on her and then clear coat every thing. The body and hood has 4 coats of Du Pont Blue Blood Red ( remix from HOK paint chip) and has 3 coats of Du Pont Pearl Red (also remix from HOK paint chip). Once I get the clear on I will take more photos of every thing from the interrior and motor, chassis and body one more time before I put them all together, I'm getting really excited over this as its now starting to look like a car.

• 2 weeks later...

The body is now in clear coat and shows how this paint really looks. From one photo it shows you how dark it can be at the same time how bright in the next photo. In one shows how the light can make it even look pink tint. This will be the last photos till she is finish and ready to send off to GSL XXII in 09. I will be showing the photos of the chassis and motor combo with they are finish and ready to go into the body. Also the interior when that is completed sitting in the body.