Model Cars Magazine Forum

First pic post

crazyjim

Here's some pics of my recently completed 1969 Dodge 440 6 pack. It's been rattle canned with Testor's Star Spangled Blue with 2 coats of Tamiya pearl clear, engine wired, fuel lines, throttle linkage, polished aluminum exhaust, wheels/tires from some other kit, BMF.

100_0946.jpg

100_0945.jpg

100_0947.jpg

100_0948.jpg

Gotta love an old MOPAR!!!

BTW... you mentioned that this is your first photo post. Tip: check your focus. Either get up close with the Macro setting on, or back off with the Macro setting off. Looks like you're in the middle somewhere, in "no man's land" and the photos are a bit blurry. (the last shot is the best as far as focus goes).

No big deal though... a little practice and you'll be fine. After all, digital film is free, so it doesn't cost anything to practice a little! :(

Gotta love an old MOPAR!!!

BTW... you mentioned that this is your first photo post. Tip: check your focus. Either get up close with the Macro setting on, or back off with the Macro setting off. Looks like you're in the middle somewhere, in "no man's land" and the photos are a bit blurry. (the last shot is the best as far as focus goes).

No big deal though... a little practice and you'll be fine. After all, digital film is free, so it doesn't cost anything to practice a little! :lol:

I have a Kodak M753 that has a close up setting (less than 28") that I used, but my hands shake. I might need to get a tripod.