Model Cars Magazine Forum

10th annual GoodGuys Colorado Nationals June 1-3 2007

KT EASTMAN

One of the biggest Model shows in Colorado. Come one, come all!!!! Being held at the Larimer County Fairgrounds "The Ranch" in Loveland Colorado from June-1 through June-3 2007. There will also be a model Make-n-Take for the kids on Saturday June-2 Sponsered by Revell/Monogram!! For more info. contact John Lunger @ BROCANE5@COMCAST.NET or visit the GoodGuys website @ www.good-guys.com

• 2 weeks later...

That's one thing I miss about Colorado, and the mainland in general

All the great shows

I used to doing the Goodguys show down in the springs.

So many great cars, cool models, and tons of people, all inside a fantastic race track!

Have a great show!!!!

I'll try to email you some best of show forms for subscriptions for the winners.

That's one thing I miss about Colorado, and the mainland in general

All the great shows

I used to doing the Goodguys show down in the springs.

So many great cars, cool models, and tons of people, all inside a fantastic race track!

Have a great show!!!!

I'll try to email you some best of show forms for subscriptions for the winners.

I sure do miss the PPIR shows!!! I made it the last 3 years it was there. Now that PPIR is closed they moved it to Loveland CO. Lil John, Don, and Myself have been doing the shows and it is fun!!! Hopefully I can get some decent pics. this year and get them in the Mag!!! We will see!!! KT

They closed PPIR?

wow

when was that?

Why?

Not making money probably

My own P.S.

I Googled PPIR.

Should have done that first

Interesting stories.

The company that bought now has the track for sale now, but if you buy it, you can't hold any races on it.

Well, the show was quite a sucess despite a smaller turnout this year. We had abot 70 model entrys but only about 13 entrants. The Revell Make-N-Take went great and 200 kids got to build and take home '34 Fords!! The weather actually held up with only a bit of rain on Friday. At least it was cooler this year. Hopefully we can rally some more modelers to participate at next years event!! We shall see!!! KT

I'm sorry I did not respond to your last request Simon. The dates for the '08 GoodGuys season usually is not announced until 2008ish. I would assume that it should be around the first of June 2008 if the previous dates are any indication. Keep checking with the GoodGuys website. They are the first to know!!! WWW.GOOD-GUYS.COM