Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 scale "michigan" 6 cylinder

Moving this topic over into trucks stuff: Sorry to all the guys out there that have been waiting on completion of this engine; as many of you already know; I have been doing lots of contract work outside my shop for about a year, and I now (finally) have a break to get back to some of my own projects! Been working like a dog to get the last parts done on the michigan 6 engine kit, in 1/16 scale; and it is moving along nicely...the masters are looking pretty good now; and I think I will have the last few parts done in the next couple of weeks; and anticipate having the molds done before the end of April. You can expect a full engine kit with this one.....intercooler (top in/ top out), piping, radiator surge tank, and tranny. The intercooler is engineered to fit around the 1/16 kit radiators; so it's really a drop in fit. Again; Sorry for the delay, and I just wanted to let you all know that this one is finally moving ahead....................Matt

Matt,

are you changing the radiator completely, or using the standard kit one and adding the intercooler to it??, cause it is to big for a 6, either way, I'll have a couple when they are done, and could have come at a better time, as project SAR chassis is almost complete and am close to engine set up,

Is it a new trans or the kit one?