Model Cars Magazine Forum

My very First Diorama

javathehut4

Hello All, first time here and it looks like a nice board. I just finished my first diorama. Its 30x24,base is 1/2in ply and a ceiling tile. Never built a building, trees, bushes or grass before, but it was quite enjoyable and can’t wait to start the next one. I also just finished my new hobby room and looking forward to getting it dirty.

If you would like to see all my pictures there at photobucket.com on the search line put in javathehut4 ,

Were it says to see this file , say yes

Any input will be appreciated, til next time

still can't post pictures, please go to photobucket

Edited by javathehut4

Thanks for the link Capt.!

Java, great detail on that garage dio. I'd love to see som e more pics and a closer look at some of the details. BTW, only a sick mind has a workbench THAT clean! LOL! :lol::rolleyes::lol:;):D:D:D:D

No problem. I'm glad to help when I can and definitely agree that a CLEAN work bench is a sign of a SICK MIND!!! :blink::D

Hello, i know this will sound lame but what does mean and how do I not get it to show up again

"Sorry, dynamic pages in the imagehelp1.jpg

Once you have done that, click on the button circled in red on the picture below:

imagehelp2.jpg

That will bring up this box:

imagehelp3.jpg

Paste the code you copied from the first step in the box and click OK. If you did not copy the code in the first step first, you must click the cancel button and start from step one. I use Firefox as a browser and the box will not go away and you can't switch pages until you hit cancel!

Here's the full tutorial in using Photobucket:

Photobucket tutorial

Hope this helps,

-Scott H.

Edited by Scott H. AKA Cpt. Bondo

Well I'm going to try again. oh and the reason the bench is so clean is I just got everything in there and it's almost setup to build again.

Thanks for all the help with everything, and my name is Scott Wheeler. sorry I didn't put this out there sooner. I have added this to my signiture. thanks again

IMG_0123-1.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Edited by javathehut4

It looks like you have the process of posting photos down now, they came through perfectly.

I should have gone further into your Photobucket page because I missed those! You have done a real good job with it and each time I look at the pictures I see something else in the details I missed the first time I looked at the pictures!

-Scott H.