Model Cars Magazine Forum

ENGINE IS IN !!!!

Thank's ! Marc , Ron for the kind words.

Maybe today I'll get to put some clear on her. They said it was going to be nice out ,because last night I finished up the moon tank and it needs to go on. She needs fuel if I'm going to drive her :D ! LOL!! ,sorry lost my mind there for minute .

Ron , the chassis is from the rat pack awb nova kit (I used the inter tin and everything that goes in it,on the chassis eveything except for the rims/wheels). I was going to use a outlaw hood and grill ,but you know how it goes once the brain starts going. There's no turning back !! (LOL!). As for a next project ,there's just to many ones already started.(LOL!!)...................

Here's the inter tin :

inter_1.jpg

inter_2.jpg

inter_3.jpg

inter_4.jpg

Ahhh boy, I know about that too many started thing. Thats one of my biggest problems. I am always gung ho about starting a kit and about half way through it I get the urge to start another. before you know it you have 7 or 8 projects going and none finished. oh well its still lots of fun.

But anyway, you are very close to finishing the Nova AWB and its looking very sharp. I hope you will post plenty of pics. of your finished beauty.

KEEP BUILDING.

Ron.