Model Cars Magazine Forum

Carbon Fiber Paints

Hello to All,

Just a quick question. In the April Issue of Model Cars, HOWTO Section, there was a write up on a company, Scale Aerosol Paints, that produced a realistic carbon fiber spray paint. I have been trying to find some information on how to purchase the product and how much it might cost. There doesn't seem to be a web site or any other info on the company. Can anyone help me. Getting old. The eyes aren't what they used to be. Decals are driving me nuts!!!! This just fills the bill. Thanks in advance...........Ed

Oh yea, I wanted to get some of that paint and decant it and use it in that new fangled "Cordless airbrush" by the same "manufacturer" SCALE AEROSOL PAINTS-Airbrush division. You guys (Greg & Jairus) crack me up. you two have a great since of humor. But me thinks Jairus was the culprit of this one. so sledwood you were had. now you must return the favor, next April 1, 2008 you will have to post an April fools joke of your own. so start thinking about a good one. and please don't take it personal, I was taken by the joke too. then I realized it was the April issue.(past experience) and I got a big kick out of it. Sometime Im so Gullible. :unsure:

... and the statement that Gregg is actually the editor... :unsure:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I am getting old. Nice one guys. Just call me 'Ol Easy Ed. Ya know, I've been building, off and on, for a year or three. Since 1954 actually and I had never seen a Magazine like yours. April was only the third issue I could get my hands on. I actually subscribed. The quality and content is beyond compare so, naturally, being an old geezer and all, I was absorbing every page. No reason to think otherwise, was there? All that great detail work and all the tips and informative instructions. I walked right into it. Couldn't figure out why I couldn't see the paint detail up close. Now I know. And.........I've been looking for that company since I saw that article. Good one. I owe you...............LOL...................Ed

Well Ed you have been officially inniciated into the forum. and by the way nobody gets old around here, they just get better.

and Gregg, my april issue is missing page 65. can you send me that page, I just gotta see where do you get off saying... :unsure: