Model Cars Magazine Forum

Got my latest issue of Model Cars Magazine today...

Great Issue

Izzy, Congrats ob the covette article! truly awesome!

Harry Cool Ideas in the Sketch Pad. I plan on stealing some of those ideas on my next build.

and of course a big thanks to Gregg and Jairus for the fine job of getting it all to my mailbox.

Thanks, Darin. Steal away! Just be sure and post pix when you have them!

I also just got my issue today, and I have to say Harry, those are terrific sketches! I really like them all, especially the new Camaro version, but my favorite has to be the Magnomad. You are truly talented as an artist. And here I thought you were only very opinionated. :mrgreen: Let's see more!

I also just got my issue today, and I have to say Harry, those are terrific sketches! I really like them all, especially the new Camaro version, but my favorite has to be the Magnomad. You are truly talented as an artist. And here I thought you were only very opinionated. :mrgreen: Let's see more!

Well, you're right...I AM very opinionated! :wink:

Thanks to Gregg and Jairus for giving me space in the mag this issue. As far as seeing more, you can always check out the "Auto Art" section, which is where I like to show off a little...lots of good stuff there by a lot of talented people.

Thanks for the kind words!