Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom 378 peterbilt

This is looking pretty good....Especially for a first attempt.....The chassis looks good....The drop is sensational....Should make for a great model.....You may have to chop a little off that bumper, though.....:D Any ideas on a color??

Edited by kilrathy10

Nice start. This is gonna be good. 

thank you!

This is looking pretty good....Especially for a first attempt.....The chassis looks good....The drop is sensational....Should make for a great model.....You may have to chop a little off that bumper, though.....:D Any ideas on a color??

yep I've been trying to hold that off for long as possible  untill I can cut a little straighter.I've been thinking of a dark blue of some sort.similar to this one 

f0d4f56d89c5ffc4578cc0f244ea3fb1.jpg

That is a nice truck. You've definitely got an eye for the custom trucks. I have the issue of 10-4 Magazine that it was the cover feature. If you don't already know, tenfourmagazine.com is an excellent source for custom truck inspiration and refrence pics.

Here's a link to the article on this truck.

http://www.tenfourmagazine.com/2013/11/cover-features/bilt-to-be-noticed/

Edited by Petetrucker07

That is a nice truck. You've definitely got an eye for the custom trucks. I have the issue of 10-4 Magazine that it was the cover feature. If you don't already know, tenfourmagazine.com is an excellent source for custom truck inspiration and refrence pics.

Here's a link to the article on this truck.

http://www.tenfourmagazine.com/2013/11/cover-features/bilt-to-be-noticed/

im definitely going to check it out.I'm very new to big rigs in general saw a really cool one at my job a few months ago and it's just sparked an interest to try and build one so the more reference pictures the better I can figure out how to make the next one look!

im definitely going to check it out.I'm very new to big rigs in general saw a really cool one at my job a few months ago and it's just sparked an interest to try and build one so the more reference pictures the better I can figure out how to make the next one look!

Here's a link to my pics from the recent truck show I attended. Just to keep the show truck bug bitin.

Edited by Petetrucker07

• 7 years later...