Model Cars Magazine Forum

(M.C.M.A,) Metroplex Car Modelers contest

yh70

went up to Dallas-Fort Worth TX for the (M.C.M.A,) Metroplex Car Modelers contest held last Saturday....won a first with my KW truck and trailer with the Mack oil field truck as a load ..a second with the Ford boom truck ..David Mars took 3rd with a beautiful Int cab-over..i also won Best Paint and Best in Show with the KW truck and trailer with the Mack oil field truck as a load..no one in the history of the club has a big rig won Best on Show...

I am glad I got to see this in person!  Outstanding work and WELL deserving of the awards!  

If you got pics of the rest of the show, I'd like to ask if you could share them.  My camera wouldn't work

thanks Ken..i didn't take but a few at first and got busy, i was helping my buddy at his vendor table and never got any more..here is a link to a few that i did take..lots of great builds their..http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/yh70/library/Dallas model show