Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from France

Hello, happy models builders :rolleyes:

First I want to  apologize for my bad and literal english. :(

I'm a french citizen leaving between Tours and Poitiers, and in the true life, I'm a physician, general practionner precisely.

I build models here and there, since my ten, and the quite last one I bought, 26 years ago, when my second son was born, is a Pocher Bugatti Coupé de Ville. B)

I start the assembly, with the tools and the poor reference documents avaiilable (for me)  at that time, but abandonned it in 1992, when I move my family in Richelieu's town, to practise as rural district doctor.

And I leaved the poor chassis gather dust and rust on its shelf during this years............ sorry, sorry, really a pity ! :wacko:

Recently, the modeller in me aweked of his sleepiness, and first, I disassembled entirely the car, bought sets of tools, storage boxes, a compressor, an airbrush, Tamiya and Alclad paints, etc, and overall I researched documentation, ideas, help, and samples of achievements of this model.

AND I FOUND THIS FORUM....WONDERFUL !!

I read you, an I think I made good use of your photos, explanations, advises, tips and tricks...and for that, I'm grateful .

In my next posts, I'll try to put pictures of my Bugatti, with some special details....

Thanks to accept me among this group

Edited by CrazyCrank
mistakes