Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lookin for the best parts

I am back into building models again. An I was juse wondering wha are the best places to order aftermarket parts an stuff for your models to get tht more relistic look to your model. I know of detail master an some others but I wanna know if there are anymore out there.. it can be for drag cars or lifted trucks does not matter im into both. 

For Braided Line I would use nothing other than Pro Tech Braided line. Charlie has the best in the business hands down. And my Choice for A/N fitting and Rod ends are RB Motion stuff. You won't find any better than Roberts products. There are many other great aftermarket companies out there just depends what all you are looking for. Those are two of my go too's for those items.

I am back into building models again. An I was juse wondering wha are the best places to order aftermarket parts an stuff for your models to get tht more relistic look to your model.

My advice is, don't worry about aftermarket stuff until you've pretty much mastered the skills to build a nice looking model out of the box. There is nothing you can buy "aftermarket" that will overshadow a bad paint job, un-removed mold lines, bad alignment, scratched glass, visible glue seams, fingerprints, sloppy assembly, and so forth.