Model Cars Magazine Forum

help for a worthy cause

On another web site ( Coffin Corner ) there is a fund raising effort going on. To learn about the program go to "your living legacy.com". We have an opportunity to help the less fortunate families with "challenged children". It is not often that we can join in with other model car nuts and be part of a humanitarium effort to help others less fortunate than ourselves.

There are two ways thast we cn help:

#1 go to the buy/sell section of Coffin Corner and bid on what is being offered or :

#2 offer something for the auction.

Participating in this movement should cause no one any great problems and it gives us the chance to be "good guys". If any one has any question on this, shoot me a PM and I will fill you in on all of the details. This is a worthy cause, lets show the members of Coffin Corner our support.

bob paeth

after i go there where do i go for the auction

i want to see if there is anything i might want

Anyone who wishes to particiate in the charitable cause should go to the aforementioned web site and then down to the section for selling and or wanting something.

bob

Anyone who wishes to particiate in the charitable cause should go to the aforementioned web site and then down to the section for selling and or wanting something.

bob

come on fellow modelers,lets chow a little generosity to less fortunate people. Only one respondent aout of 129 hits ? lets help this other web site out OK ?

bob