Model Cars Magazine Forum

65 Malibu & 2006 Dodge Magnum.

PorkChopPaws

65 Malibu has the a Nova chassis to allow it to be tubbed. Pretty much done except the the engine which will be a duel quad 396.The paint came out good but I pretty much screwed up the badges so I may or may not use them.. I never should have tried for so much detail having just returned to the hobby after such a long layoff.Which is why I decided to start and slam the Magnum so I could relax a little.It's box stock with no motor or drive train. Needs decals and glass installed which is not my strong suit. Glad I youtube on Roku for all the tutorials. 

Edited by PorkChopPaws

I would like to make a suggestion, when you post a WIP, it would help greatly if you would describe what you are doing.  Describe the look you are going for, the colors you want to use, the parts you plan on using, etc.  Just posting a bunch of pictures and saying that you suck at taking pictures doesn't help your cause.  Also, post one WIP at a time.  Two WIPs in one thread crowds thread.  I hope my suggestions help! 

BTW, your projects look good!