Model Cars Magazine Forum

resin wheels

Apparently I have not kept up with posting the new wheels I have molded over the past year or two. There are some slight blems in a couple wheels I used to take the photos of, so don't let that worry you. I try to spot any blems and toss them aside. I do not know how much longer I will be selling wheels at this point due to lack of interest.  The wheels are regularly $5.00 a set. I will be selling them for $4.00 a set/$2.00 a pair from now until the end of the year. So, if you see something you are interested in grab it while it is still available.

https://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/member_dealer_directory/drag-city-casting-/parts/

2v2uyuGrvx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyunHzx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyun7Mx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyunnMx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuqvUx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuqb8x3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuqB9x3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuqPvx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuqGEx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuqjzx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuFUMx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuFejx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuFcNx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuF73x3yrcP.jpg

These steel wheels are different than the ones above. These are the old Johan deep dish steel wheels with the slots opened up. The ones above use the same center section; but the outer rim from the rare Aurora parts pack steel wheels.

2v2uyuFLMx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyud3Mx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyudpUx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyudmNx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyudGNx3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyudr3x3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuyv2x3yrcP.jpg
2v2uyuyQ3x3yrcP.jpg

Edited by krassandbernie

50 minutes ago, Flat32 said:

I'm new to kit models so forgive my ignorance.  What style of kit tires do your wheels fit?  Are yours two piece?  Any side view photos?

The majority of the wheels generally fit any AMT or MPC tire; while a couple of the Revell wheels repopped here (like the old style small window rear Halibrands and 16" American mag wheels) obviously fit the Revell M&H Racemaster slicks found in kits like the Miss Deal Studebaker, Anglia or Thames (older issues), and the Tony Nancy double dragster kit. The wheels are one-piece as pictured. I do not have any photos showing the side profile; but if you send me an e-mail in regards to any particular wheel that you might be interested in I could take some more photos for you. Below is my e-mail address...........Ed

lowcab36@epix.net