Model Cars Magazine Forum

Corvette C7.R #3 decals

Hi all, 

I'm going to be building the 1/25 Revell Corvette C7.R for a client. He specifically requested I build him the #3 car, however the Revell decals only have markings for the #4 car. I found slot car decals for the #3 car however they're 1/24 scale and might be slightly oversized; http://www.decals4all.eu/presta/en/gt-based/239-corvette-c7r-number-3-.html

Does anybody here happen to know of a source for the #3 decals? The only difference between the #3 and #4 cars are the number decals (obviously), and the #3 car has a white windshield stripe rather than black. All the other decals/markings are identical. 

Thanks!

Did you check Pattos Place decals? He has most of the GTLM cars by year raced. You may want to check out his web site, although these may be 1/24scale as well, but extremely well done. Hope this helps,

Al

On 4/19/2018 at 11:50 PM, AJM said:

Did you check Pattos Place decals? He has most of the GTLM cars by year raced. You may want to check out his web site, although these may be 1/24scale as well, but extremely well done. Hope this helps,

Al

Thanks! I was able to contact the company in my original post, and he was able to size down the #3 number decals to 1/25 for a nominal fee. 

• 1 month later...

Bump: The company I had contacted has been unresponsive.

I still need the #3 decals with the red background, the white windscreen banner, and also the driver decals that appear on the roof, specifically Antonio Garcia, Jan Magnussen, and Mike Rockenfeller as per the 2016 24 hours of Daytona. 

I can obtain the #3 decals and white windscreen banner from the Scale Motorsport full carbon jacket decal set OR from Patto's (Both are around $30 but Patto's decals are in 1/24 scale), but I'd still be missing the driver name decals. Patto's doesn't have the above names on any of their sheets as far as I can tell.

Does anybody know of a source that has these decals, or could print them? I would normally try Speedway decals but they're not doing any more custom orders. 

Edited by Turberticus