[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
itchyhitch

Hello from full time RVing

I was into modeling many years ago when I had a paper route to support my habit.  I just decided to start up again and I really want to do it correct.  I have  been on line in search of a tips or tricks or instructions on getting back into the hobby without making too many mistakes.  I have found nothing.  I am into muscle cars that's what I want to start out with. I ordered a Buick GS 455.  I really would like to get off to a good start. I will pay for any magazine that would help me get started,  Your help would b greatly appreciated.

You have found the place that you have been looking for. There is a wealth of information here as well as tips on the do's & don'ts of the model cars hobby. Browse through the forum & you'll see what I mean. Were in Texas?

Welcome to our plastic playground Randall.

1 hour ago, thatz4u said:

You have found the place that you have been looking for. There is a wealth of information here as well as tips on the do's & don'ts of the model cars hobby. Browse through the forum & you'll see what I mean. Were in Texas?

X2

Welcome to the forum Randall...!