Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 Mack Granite by Bruder

Was searching around for some 1/16 accessories for my Bison project and happened across this. 

The Mack  Granite is the only "US" truck found (available in several configurations - mixer, fire truck, etc.) and slipped past me all this time somehow.

I'm unfamiliar with Bruder however it does appear nice looking and certainly more affordable and easier to modify than the high end metal display models.  

https://actionfarmtoys.com/collections/1-16-bruder-commercial-vehicles/products/02824-1-16-mack-granite-timber-truck-with-crane

I have NOT purchased anything from Bruder or this retailer so don't consider this an endorsement...only a find you may or may not be aware of.

Peace

I used to sell some of the Bruder models, they are heavy duty plastic toys that  border on being low grade replica models. I toured their factory in Furth, Germany and it looked like a electronics factory. Highly automated and works dressed in white suits. Many of the parts were installed by robots, A good family run company.

Now those are all neat!   .

Wonder if it's possible to "clothes line" one and drop the Bison cab/hood/sleeper on it.   Delusions of such RC grandeur filled my mind from day one but $ ruled out. Didn't know such an option existed when this project began...but that was 3 years ago and appears to have no end.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace.