Model Cars Magazine Forum

I had this built but now i took it apart and going a different direction with it. A used well beer delivery Hot rod. I'm in the grocery buisness and have been for 20 plus years and around here our beer distributors had some different vehicles that they used from time to time like the mohawk shock top van and other various things so why not a patina hot rod haha just trying to be creative here. Also a big thank you to mr Claude T. Helping me rebuild this one ?

15779282480307564145176547602968.jpg

12 hours ago, kyleaustin81 said:

It'll fit CT ... I'll make it fit ? plus im not using the stock kit exhaust system on this thing either haha 

Hi Kyle!

I'm certain you will! Is-this the Roush 351 that comes with the Foose PU? Looks like it...

CT

ps: I assume the headlights made it undamaged to your mail box! All is great then...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/23/2020 at 11:16 PM, kyleaustin81 said:

Well turns out i dont want to cut the interior down to fit the fooser i may do it anyways but im thinking i can just turn that 302 into a nice motor that came with it either will be fine i think

Hi Kyle!

Hope you are dooing OK trough this pandemy? I was ondering if you finally shoehorned an engine in the delivery? 

I'm building a lowboy 36 Ford currently, and the chassis I'm using is the same as yours, with many modifications however. That's when I recalled your project. Just curious...

CT