Model Cars Magazine Forum

Back from hernia surgery!

Hi all B)

Got stupid :blink: some time ago moving machinery around. Had to go in and get some plastic mesh put in so my guts didn't fall out :o:lol: LOL

Anyhow, feelin' great and got a few toys comin' in the mail from eBay, so I'm like TACO BELL - GOOD TO GO :D:D

Man, I feel for ya. I had an inguinal hernia fixed back in February of '02. It actually was the reason I got back into the hobby as an adult as I had some time off from work to recover and not a whole lot to do. Glad to hear you've recovered well.

B) DAVE, you ol dog you! Glad yer back! and yes, you were missed! The movin heavy stuff around is a good excuse, as long as the young lady that caused it doesn't hear she's a Heavy machine! Hope ya got some good stuff from the bay, cause I'ma just itchin(ok, maybe I COULD use a bath)to see yer next WIP! Welcome back Bud, an stay away from the.....Heavy Machinery! :lol:

<_< DAVE, you ol dog you! Glad yer back! and yes, you were missed! The movin heavy stuff around is a good excuse, as long as the young lady that caused it doesn't hear she's a Heavy machine! Hope ya got some good stuff from the bay, cause I'ma just itchin(ok, maybe I COULD use a bath)to see yer next WIP! Welcome back Bud, an stay away from the.....Heavy Machinery! :D

Hey George :D

Good to hear from ya ;) . Hope all is good with you and yours. Never had surgery before, so this was a new experience. Thought I'd be up and off to the races in a couple of weeks - WRONG :). But I was back driving in less than a week :blink: - OUCH !! Gettin' up in my 4x was a joke - shouda' seen me :lol::lol:.

Oh well. Doin great now. Got some fun projects to get back on and finish, as well as my new TOYZ.

Thanks for sayin' hi - Dave