Model Cars Magazine Forum

61 to 65 Ford H series cab wanted. Double Falcon

I asked this a few months back and just wanted to give it one more shot before I put it to rest . I am looking for a 61 to 65 H series cab perferable with sleeper, these were also known as double Falcons. I am not a big truck guy but in doing research I cannot believe there is not more out there for this particular truck. I have seen a one off resin built 1019641091_6Fordsuperdutytractor950.jpg.dec1b7e8b8028c886ff6b26512eb2de5.jpg that was O.K and that has been it.

Motor city resin casters has this one that has a good looking grille but I am not sure if it would be the right scale for a road tractor and I would not pay $60 just to get a grille, I emailed about just about a grille only purchase but I did not get a response .

1963FordN-Series.jpg

Edited by R.J
reword

They have been done in the past, but they are not readily available now. For now, you have to check ebay regularly. Good news is more and more builders have become  interested in older trucks. Here is one that sold recently on ebay. If someone decides to re cast the H series, the price would be less than half the ebay price. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-resin-Ford-H-1000-two-story-falcon-rare-1-25-scale-conversion-kit-/114226715449?item=114226715449&ViewItem=&nma=true&si=2gYFv26bnVG0n2ZlQ4f7JbOsCtA%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557