Model Cars Magazine Forum

'26 Mack Tipper

This little beauty was once the HotRod Mack but after much disagreement with many on different forums and my wife it has been rebirthed as the origianl tipper, good thing I still had the parts otherwise it couldn't be done. So this time I hope U'all like it otherwise tough.

000_1653.jpg

000_1652.jpg

Load is model railway roadbed, good stuff for that cheap and easy to get hold of.

Dingo ;)

Win sorry can't remember wot one U are talking about, if it was a '26 bulldog then no as it would create too much contraversy, if it was the R model absolute not as that is my farmers truck and I don't really have any other except the '26 bulldog being built as a hearse oh maybe that's the one hehehehe!!!!!?????....

Dingo :lol:

Too much contraversy? Interesting. I thought it was sort of a neat idea. Granted, I'm not really into hot rods, rat rods, street rods, Volksrod, or any other type of "rods"; but hey, to each his own.

Nice job on the tipper. I like it. I'll have to look into that model railroad roadbed for a DM600 dump I have planned.

Edited by Jim B