Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom Decals

Hello Guys.

I am building a 1969 Dodge Charger and am wanting to put inspection stickers and a license plate from the same year (1:24 scale). For the state of Pennsylvania. I am also looking to get the expiration date on the inspection sticker with a specific expiration date, and the license plate with a certain name.

I have done a couple of searches on Google for companies that do this and have been in contact with a couple of them, but nothing too promising. If you know of anyone who can do this type of work or you can do this type of work please let me know. I have photos for the 1969 year of both inspection stickers and license plates. Thank-You.

pa-inspection-4-1970.jpg

pa69.jpg

Hello Guys.

I am building a 1969 Dodge Charger and am wanting to put inspection stickers and a license plate from the same year (1:24 scale). For the state of Pennsylvania. I am also looking to get the expiration date on the inspection sticker with a specific expiration date, and the license plate with a certain name.

I have done a couple of searches on Google for companies that do this and have been in contact with a couple of them, but nothing too promising. If you know of anyone who can do this type of work or you can do this type of work please let me know. I have photos for the 1969 year of both inspection stickers and license plates. Thank-You.

pa-inspection-4-1970.jpg

pa69.jpg

Contact Joe a www.diecastanddecals.com Great guy...

Jeff:

If you have a home printer, you can print the plate out yourself. You just paste the photo of the plate in a Word program, or an art program, and shrink it down until the plate is 7/16" long. My program has a ruler across the top of the screen, and that does help. Always do a test print before you make the final print on high-quality photo paper.

I suspect you could do the inspection sticker the same way. You won't have hi-resolution quality, but it's a lot cheaper than paying for printing.

Your quality may vary. If you can figure out how to size it down to 7/16, you have a scale plate! And that will be more accurate sized than some AMT plate decals from a few years back!

Here is one I made:

DSC00018-vi.jpg